Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas
How to get here
You will find Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas located 70kms to the north of Cairns Airport (International and Domestic Arrivals and Departures) on Davidson Street at the heart of Port Douglas. By car from the airport:
- Turn right on to the Captain Cook Highway following directional signage to Mossman.
- Passing stunning beaches and quaint coastal villages such as Clifton Beach and Palm Cove, the scenic drive brings you to the Port Douglas Road turnoff on the right.
- Turn right here, passing the Rainforest Habitat and straight through the round about as this leads into Davidson St.
- Continue straight through two more roundabouts for 5kms and Peppers Beach Club will be on your right
- Peppers Beach Club can arrange transfers to and from the resort.
- The spectacular range of options includes limousine, sedan or minibus along a scenic coastal highway or helicopter transfers.